Posting ID# 00018: Grinding Operators (2nd & 3rd shift)
Posted: Apr 9, 2013
Summary: Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of grinding machines to produce parts in accordance with blueprint specifications and work instructions. Potential to run Anca's, ITM's, or E-60's.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
· Uses inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges and comparator to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
· Corrects dimensional problems and approves setups by other operators.
· Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
· Comply with all policies and procedures.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
· Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
· Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
· Understanding of G & M Codes
· Strong understanding of computers.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with little direct supervision.
· Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
Send Resume in as a Word attachment. Willing to train someone with other CNC Machining experience.