- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Sep 27, 2012
Avalign Technologies will be attending the upcoming NASS show O...
Feb 8, 2012
We are debuting our newest addition to the flex family at AAOS. Stop by booth 4061 to see all the ways we can bend now.....
Feb 3, 2012
Avalign Technologies will be exhibiting at AAOS February 7-10, 2012 in San Francisco CA. Please stop by to see us at booth 4061 in the Mos...
Jan 31, 2012
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Dan Konstanty will be joining Avalign Technologies in the position of Area Sales Manager Northeast. Dan comes...