Research & Development
Avalign provides consistent, quality-driven services to increase speed to market. Our extensive service offering, combined with our medical expertise, provide a comprehensive solution to meet your most challenging needs.
- Large Engineering Team (40+) with medical-specific experience
- Strong product development and project management experience
- Dedicated engineer to each client project; client access to "their" engineer
- Case prototypes in 2 - 4 weeks
- Instrument prototypes in 1 - 8 weeks
- Dedicated prototyping areas (no competition for manufacturing time)
- Same type of equipment used for production & prototyping (to ensure exact replication and efficiency)
- We partner with best-in-field testing facilities and experts to ensure elite results
- Multiple facilities in the United States and Europe
- Aligned by specialty to ensure efficiency for overall product quality and budgetary concerns
- Full and audited quality systems
- ISO 13485 certified
- Logistical support
- Dock to stock; shipment without client inspection
- Kitting, fulfillment of package delivery
Click here to contact Research and Development
8727 Clinton Park Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Telephone: (800) 255-4576 Fax: (260) 482-9782
Sep 27, 2012
Avalign Technologies will be attending the upcoming NASS show O...
Feb 8, 2012
We are debuting our newest addition to the flex family at AAOS. Stop by booth 4061 to see all the ways we can bend now.....
Feb 3, 2012
Avalign Technologies will be exhibiting at AAOS February 7-10, 2012 in San Francisco CA. Please stop by to see us at booth 4061 in the Mos...
Jan 31, 2012
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Dan Konstanty will be joining Avalign Technologies in the position of Area Sales Manager Northeast. Dan comes...